Product Demo: Snapper 550Z Zero Turn Mower
Posted April 25, 2014 in zero turn mowers
If you have a seriously large yard, you need a seriously large mower. The commercial-grade Snapper 550Z zero turn mower allows you to cover more ground more quickly, reaching speeds up to 8 miles/hour.
550Z Zero Turn Mower Deck
The 61” mower deck has a cutting path over five feet wide. This deck is so rugged that it comes with a limited lifetime warranty (see dealer or operator’s manual for complete details). Fabricated out of 10-gauge welded steel with reinforced wear zones, this sturdy mower deck will stand up to the demanding professional-level use.
Mower maintenance is easy with direct access to the top of the deck.
Powerful Riding Mower Engine Options
Choose between two powerful engines built for harsh mowing conditions.
• Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™ Engine: beefed up cylinder block and Advance Debris Management System for the ultimate in dust and particle filtration.
• Kawasaki® FR Series Engine: smooth power output and outstanding durability in a compact design.
Other 550Z Zero Turn Features
• With the heavy-duty wrap-around rear bumper, back-up insurance comes standard
• The commercial HydroGear® ZT-3100® transaxles deliver smooth and confident control
• Soft touch twin lever controls provide precise navigation with zero turn mower efficiency
• Pro-style adjustable cutting height from 1.5 – 4.5 inches
• High capacity fuel tank holds up to 5.5 gallons to keep you mowing long into the day
• 3-year limited warranty (see zero turn manual for complete warranty details)
Find all available Snapper zero turn mowers and riding mowers.