Looking for a new push mower this season? It’s a great time to be in the market for a walk behind mower, as small engine innovation and advances in mower design have made lawn mowers more powerful with reduced environmental impact.
With the variety of available mower options, it’s easy to find the walk behind or self-propelled lawn mower that’s right for you and within your price range. Use this push mower buying guide to choose your model and preferred features.
Push Lawn Mower Features to Consider
If you’re not sure where to start, here are some questions to think about:
- Do you want to bag, mulch or side-discharge your grass clippings?
- How much land do you have to cover?
- What is your price range?
- Is your lawn flat and even, or do you have hills and thick grass in your yard?
- Do you only take care of your lawn or are you looking for commercial-grade power to handle frequent mowing?
Once you have a better idea of what you’re looking for, take a look at Snapper’s line of push mower options.
Finding the Right Walk Behind Mower for you
Depending on your bagging preference, power need and budget, Snapper® offers a variety of self-propelled mowers that are the answer to any lawn care aficionado’s needs.
Below is a breakdown of the variety of walk behind mowers.